We are committed to maintaining regular care of our patients and ensuring the safety of our patients and staff.
- We screen all patients, visitors, and delivery personnel who enter the building.
- We maintain the highest standard of universal precaution practices.
- We require that all patients, visitors, delivery personnel, and staff wear masks prior to entering the building.
- We require that all staff wash their hands regularly and wear gloves when interacting with patients.
- We require that all equipment be inspected, replaced, cleaned, and disposed of, as applicable, between appointments to avoid contamination.
- The California Department of Public Health recommends a safe distance of at least 6 feet per person.
- We are limiting our waiting area to one patient at a time. All other patients will be asked to wait outside.
- We encourage patients to make appointments to limit the number of individuals in the building.
- All patients and staff are prohibited from entering the building if they have experienced any of the following within the past 14 days:
- Dry cough
- Unexplained shortness of breath
- Unexplained muscle ache
- Sore throat
- Positive COVID-19 test result or known contacts who tested positive
- Travel or known contacts who traveled
- Attendance to large gatherings or known contacts who attended large gatherings
This protocol will remain in place as recommended by the California Department of Public Health. To learn more about these recommendations please visit: https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/Guidance.aspx.
Advanced Pharmacy & Respiratory Care Solutions will continue to monitor official recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, World Health Organization, and California Department of Public Health and will modify policies as needed to ensure the safety of patients, visitors, and staff.